Positive essential Earth Action with Creative Ethics (PEACE) Ashram
Actions 2015 ~ 19
Dacade of Critical Reconstructionn after Defeat
START for PEACE.ram Sanshi Suimei, & Kokoro ni Hana o.ram Song of Myself & Fireflies.ram Nightingale.ram <= Real Music！
Fuji, Sakura... Furusato Medley.ram Centers for The Millennium.ram Freedom, and I Love You.ram Shunbo, and Jerry.ram
Ryoka, Tooi sekai ni.ram Uguisu no sato.ram John F. Kennedy Martin Luther King Jr.
Furtwangler1947-5-27-_1.ram Furtwangler1947-5-27-_2.ram Furtwangler1947-5-27-_3.ram Furtwangler1947-5-27-_4.ram
Symphony 9 'Choral'-Shue-sound-and-7-29-1951-EMI-TOCE55701.ram Symphony_9_Choral_7_29_1951-1.ram
Symphony_9_Choral_7_29_1951-2.ram Symphony_9_Choral_7_29_1951-3.ram Symphony_9_7_29_1951-4_Choral.ram
Furtwangler_Menuhin1947-8-28-9_1-Testament.ram Furtwangler_Menuhin1947-8-28-9_2-Testament.ram Furtwangler_Menuhin1947-8-28-9_3-Testament.ram
1. Deliver the Earth Charter document in each mother tongue. Deliver it to each educational institute,
and younger generations especially.
2. PEACE Info Ashram Facebook Group
3. Seek for coalition with Gandhists.
4. Network with Japaese peace activists such as Peace Boat, Hiroshima,
Nagasaki, Daigo Fukurrumaru H-bomb victims, etc.
5. Friendship with Korean Citizens living Japan ... and beyond
6. Educate top leaders of peace caring music, hand work, dexterity, and
primitive functions. Make effort to inherit better Japanese culture such
as diary, Haiku, and Go. Cooperate with each charity through composition.
7. Plant Oak Seeds inspired by Sunflower movement by Nuclear Age Peace Foundation. Oak Seed as a symbol of big planting campaign.
8. Cooperate with Sachi no Hanaduna International by the Watanabes in Yamagata City, Japan.
Underlying Motives of our Movement
Why Should We Do Civil Movement Based on Spiritual Education Now?
1. What are the Key Points of Ecology Issues?
Issues among Global Problems
Problems Especially in Global Warming
Issues? How to Get Fair Distribution of Welfare?
Issues in Civilization of Mass Production and Consumption
Into Civilization of Recycling
1-6. A Planting
Trees Campaign Named ACORN Saves Spiritual Desertification and Ecology
2. Spoiling of Moral, Decaying of Civilization
3. On Freedom
3-1. Is Human
of Individual, and Freedom
Freedom, Self-Reliance, and Independence
and Social Responsibility
4. Why Do We Need Self-education and Self-regulation?
5. Autonomy, Independence, Individualism and Friendship
6. Identity Crises
is Homogeneous Japan from?
Crises through Assimilation in a Country of Immigrants (USA)
Crises among Diversity
in Relation with Social Collaboration, and Norm
7. Family Values
of Family and Community Values as an Environment of Education
of Posture of Feeding, Communication and Humor While Eating with Family
the Point of Development
Development and Mother's Wisdom
Father's Back, Wisdom, and Prophecy
Moral, Spiritual Education among Family and Community
and Human Rights
Community, and Earth Family
8. Age of Democracy, and Faith as an Origin of Autonomy and Friendship
9. Sexual Education as a Task of Civilization
--Spiritual Autonomy, Sexual Education, and the
10. Abraham Lincoln, Mahatma Gandhi, John F. Kennedy, and Martin Luther
11. Religious Tolerance and Theological Intolerance
12. Coalition of World Religions
13. How to Use Music to Nurture Pure Spirits?
14. Value of Weakness and Delicacy, Value of Poverty
15. What Should Cultural Policies Be for Peace?
16. How Should Primary Industries Be for Our Survival?
Home page top
Copyright © The Green House, 2003 -